Discover the Azure platform for IoT scenarios
Smart Concepts is a cloud solution with an implementation time of less than 7 days, designed to integrate and communicate with a variety of IoT devices quickly and securely and enhance the value of data through Artificial Intelligence.
- Get a global vision of all the data from your IoT devices from any location and in real-time.
- Get high-volume data Insights in minutes by analyzing and managing all the information collected from interactive panels.
- Get the benefits of a cloud platform by implementing Microsoft Azure services that include ISO certifications.
- Develop and deploy IoT applications on Azure, reducing maintenance time and cost.
- Development of Artificial Intelligence scenarios.
- Provides a powerful information base for the creation of your Digital Twin.
- Customize the platform according to your needs and integrate it with your applications.
Get the most out of the data generated by your devices
Connect and manage all your IoT devices
Real-time data loading scenarios
View and manage millions of events
Integration with third party software
Scalable infrastructure and pay-per-use services
Analyze the IoT data where it is created in real time
Get Insights from your data through Ad-hoc analysis
Connect all your devices with sensors and analyze the most relevant data of your business
Connect any device
Get real-time information
Integrate IoT data into your business applications
Offer unique experiences and customized promotions to the customer regardless of the purchase channel, facilitating purchase decisions, and increasing the average shopping cart thanks to the analysis of generated data.
Improve your inventory management, ensuring product availability and optimizing the supply chain.
Revolutionize patient care thanks to the interaction between sensors and our IoT solution, improving healthcare through disease detection and diagnostics obtained in real time.
Oil and Gas
Real-time analysis of the data generated will help you optimize the extraction processes, as well as identify trends to maximize revenue.
Increase efficiency and maximize productivity by using cutting-edge intelligence to predict equipment failure, detect process anomalies, improve quality control and manage energy consumption. Real-time analysis helps you to make decisions earlier and minimize costs due to production delays.
Use IoT to make biometric identifications, improve office security and develop new payment methods in stores.
New opportunities are opening up for the insurance sector thanks to the Internet of Things (IoT), such as the development of new products, risk prevention as well as much more customized assistance.